General Terms Of Services
This Contract for Services between you and Nexis Novus Technology. In this Contract, the party who is contracting to receive services will be referred to as The User and the party who will be providing the services will be referred to as Nexis Novus Technology.
This Contract will terminate automatically upon completion by Nexis Novus Technology of the Services required by this Contract.
Work Product Ownership
Any copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively the “Work Product”) developed in whole or in part by Nexis Novus Technology in connection with the Services will be the exclusive property of The User unless in the manner of which a termination of contract has been made.
Upon request, Nexis Novus Technology will execute all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of The User the Work Product. Nexis Novus Technology reserves the right to use the finished public product as examples of products.
Nexis Novus Technology, and its employees, agents, or representatives will not at any time or in any manner:
- either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Nexis Novus Technology,
- or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner, any information that is proprietary to (Client Name) that does not appear on the public website.
- Nexis Novus Technology and its employees, agents, and representatives will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision will continue to be effective after the termination of this Contract.
Nexis Novus Technology shall provide its services and meet its obligations under this Contract in a timely and workmanlike manner, using knowledge and recommendations for performing the services which meet generally acceptable standards in Nexis Novus Technology community and will provide a standard of care equal to, or superior to, care used by service providers similar to Nexis Novus Technology on similar projects.
In addition to any and all other rights a party may have available according to law, if a party defaults by failing to substantially perform any provision, term or condition of this Contract (including without limitation the failure to make a monetary payment when due),:
- the other party may terminate the Contract by providing written notice within 14 days to the defaulting party. This notice shall describe with sufficient detail the nature of the default.
- The User will have rights to terminate the contract with given notice to Nexis Novus Technology with the remaining payment be partially waived by Nexis Novus Technology. Upon termination by The User ownership of the work product will fully belong solely to Nexis Novus Technology.
- The party receiving such notice shall have 30 days from the effective date of such notice to cure the default(s). Unless waived by a party providing notice, the failure to cure the default(s) within such time period shall result in the automatic termination of this Contract.
If any provision of this Contract is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision will be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
This Contract may be modified or amended with given notice.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Federation of Malaysia.
Any notice or communication required or permitted under this Contract shall be sufficiently given if delivered in person or by certified e-mail, return receipt requested, to the address set forth in the opening paragraph or to such other address as one party may have furnished to the other in writing.